Book ideas from Psychologies Magazine (Spring 2021)
Be inspired by these cookbooks for simple, nutritious meals.
- Clodagh’s Weeknight Kitchen by Clodagh McKenna.
- Keeping It Simple by Yasmin Fahr
- Speedy MOB: 12-minute meals for 4 people by Ben Lebus
- The 5 Minute, 5 Ingredient Lunchbox by Alexander Hart.
- The Complete Book of Vegan Compleating by Ellen Tout
- Eco Living Editor Ellen Tout shares sustainable, creative cooking tips.
- Used coffee grounds are packed with nitrogen and are a brilliant addition to the soil. Dig them into your garden to give plants extra nutrients while reducing waste. Spent grounds can also be added to cookie recipes or coffee cream, or mix them with coconut oil and sugar for a natural body scrub.