Serves: 4; Prep: 5 mins; Cook: 15 mins
Ingredients: 1 red pepper; 335g/12oz Buitoni Tortiglioni; 1 x 15ml tbsp olive oil; 2 x 200g cans tuna, drained; 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes; 1 x 50g can anchovies, drained and chopped; 50g/2oz pitted black olives, halved; 25g /1oz sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped; large sprig basil, chopped; salt and freshly ground black pepper; large sprig of basil to serve
- Quarter and de-seed the red pepper and place skin-side up under a preheated hot grill.
- Grill pepper for 10-15 mins until the skin starts to blacken, remove from grill and place in a clean plastic bag and leave to cool down.
- Peel the pepper quarters, throw away the skin and then cut into slices.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the remaining ingredient, along with the grilled pepper, and simmer gently together for 5 mins until piping hot.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Toss in the hot sauce, garnish with the sprig of basil, and serve immediately with some ciabatta bread and a sprinkling of fresh Parmesan cheese, if desired.