Recipe taken from the Lidl Easter brochure – April 2021.
Serves : 4; Preparation time : 15 mins Cook time : 40 mins
100g Greek-style yogurt
1 garlic clove, finely grated
1 lemon, zest and juice
1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
200g radishes, halved
5 spring onions, cut into thirds
1 tbsp olive oil
100g frozen peas
80g pomegranate seeds
240g mixed salad leaves
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 C Fan / Gas Mark 6.
- To make your creamy base even more flavourful, use feta for Tang and crush 100g of it in a bowl with a fork. Stir in the yogurt, garlic, lemon zest and half the juice, seasoning with plenty of black pepper.
- Unroll the pastry and score a border 1 cm from the edges. Spread the feta mix over the pastry to cover up to the score line.
- For the spring veg, use asparagus for earthiness and combine with crunch radishes and sweet spring onions. Toss together in a bowl with the olive oil and some seasoning, then scatter over the top of the tart. Transfer to a lined tray and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the frozen peas in the leftover oil in the bowl and scatter them over the tart for the final 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Bring an extra hit of fresh flavours before serving by crumbling over the remaining feta along with pomegranate seeds for fruitiness and a squeeze of lemon to add zing. Dress the salad leaves with another good squeeze of lemon and plenty of seasoning.