Recipe courtesy of Psychologies, taken from CIBI : Simple Japanese-inspired Meals to Share with Family and Friends written by Meg & Zenta Tanaka.
This combination tastes as beautiful as it looks and goes nicely with baked fish, a mild curry or a meat dish.
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
• 100g (about ½) pink grapefruit, peeled and separated into segments
• 100g (about ½) grapefruit, peeled and separated into segments
• 1 Lebanese (short) cucumber or ½ telegraph (long) cucumber, cut into thin rounds, then quartered
• 400g fennel bulb, halved and thinly sliced
• 1 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf pasley
• 90ml Honey Mustard Dressing
Step One – Cut each grapefruit segment in half at an angle.
Step Two – Cut the cucumber rounds into quarters.
Step Three – In a bowl, combine the grapefruit, cucumber, fennel and parsley. Add the dressing and mix well.